In this edition of Government 101, Jesse Ventura runs the numbers on the true cost of altering the U.S. Constitution’s 14th Amendment to reverse birthright citizenship. Donald Trump may be resting much of his campaign strategy on this lofty goal, but would spending around $500 billion to deport 11 million people — including GOP Presidential Candidate Marco Rubio — be the best strategy for our already hurting economy? And beyond the financial ramifications, the Governor exposes the reasoning behind this controversial proposal. What do you think about ending birthright citizenship? Sound off at Ora.TV/OffTheGrid!
- PDF Keys to Understanding Tubular Locks (The Combat bookshelf) PDF Book Free
- Michael van Gerwen vs. Darren Webster Incident – 2018 PDC Pro Tour
- Best Seller Keys to the City: Tales of a New York City Locksmith Free Read
- [PDF] Online High-Security Mechanical Locks: An Encyclopedic Reference Full Kindle
- [PDF] Locks, Safes and Security: An International Police Reference (2 volume set) Popular Online