In this edition of Government 101, Jesse Ventura runs the numbers on the true cost of altering the U.S. Constitution’s 14th Amendment to reverse birthright citizenship. Donald Trump may be resting much of his campaign strategy on this lofty goal, but would spending around $500 billion to deport 11 million people — including GOP Presidential Candidate Marco Rubio — be the best strategy for our already hurting economy? And beyond the financial ramifications, the Governor exposes the reasoning behind this controversial proposal. What do you think about ending birthright citizenship? Sound off at Ora.TV/OffTheGrid!
- Magnetic Messaging – Unleashing the Key Lock Sequence
- Obscure Locks Simple Keys: The Annotated ‘Watt’: The Annotated ‘Watt’ (Samuel Beckett) (Journal
- عم مختار اسمع معاي هذا الصوت منين – Bruit / claquement localisé roue avant droite
- Small photo studio – turntable and keying background
- How to Build a Lockable Storage Cabinet