SAN FRANCISCO — Yahoo is near a deal to lower the price of the sale of its core internet business
to Verizon by close to $300 million, a person with knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday.
The web pioneer finally pursued the sale of its internet business — including its still popular mail, Yahoo Finance
and sports arms — after years of investor discontent under a succession of chief executives, most recently Marissa Mayer.
If completed, the revised agreement would help Yahoo finally move past questions about the fate of the deal, after
the troubled internet company disclosed hacking incidents that affected several hundred million Yahoo accounts.
When the sale of Yahoo’s internet business closes, the remaining company — to be renamed Altaba — will have investments
in the Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba, as well as Yahoo Japan and a small portfolio of patents.
For Yahoo, concluding a revised deal would let the company move on from a protracted sales process that played out in public.
Verizon and Yahoo Are Said to Be Near a Revised Merger Deal –
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCEDFEB.
- Exercising having fun making workout video(11.13.2018)by.Jake Locksmith Services.Jacksonville,Florida.USA)
- Three Types of Residential Beacon Hill Locksmith services to Secure Your Home
- Building Setting Up A Mobile Locksmith Service Van
- Locksmith Van Mobile Locksmith Workshop Ever Part 1 – Hyundai Iload
- Car Locksmith St Louis MO – Quick Keys Locksmith – 24 Hour Locksmith St Louis MO