It is a long held belief by some that carrying a 1911 cocked and locked is unsafe. Nothing could be further from the truth. Carrying a 1911 cocked and lock (condition 1) is a standard practice precisely because it is safe and provides the fastest way to get the gun into action when needed.
Visit my website at http://gunguy.tv/
The GunGuyTV Store: http://gunguy.tv/shop/
Watch more videos with the Gun Guy at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_cilUcL18p6st9gcJFb8g
Visit our sponsers:
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
– The Ammo Guy email: email@example.com
JOIN NRA HERE:
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.